Medications and alternative methods of treatment such as osteopathy, kinesiology, massage, medical (eg. Reflexology, etc.).
Contributions to the cost of necessary measures for health promotion such as eg. fitness courses and subscriptions, back to school, preparation for childbirth, postpartum exercise, biofeedback, nutrition courses, etc..
Performance of preventive medicine such as vaccinations, check-ups of the cardiovascular system, ultrasound examinations, examinations for early detection of cancerous diseases, smoking cessation, etc..
For many years, boasting the best grades in comparison insurance
Who recommend this insurance?
- In addition to conventional medicine people who also wish to make use of alternative medicine
- A people that give particular importance to their welfare and their health
- A people, who care about the prevention
This supplementary insurance might interest you:
- TOP to fill important gaps in coverage in the compulsory basic in the outpatient setting.
- COMPLETE for the highest demands in terms of performance additional outpatient, since it brings together all the benefits of TOP and SANA (often even with repayments even more generous) and covers additional areas of performance.
- HOSPITAL for greater privacy and freedom of choice in the event of a hospital stay.
?2009-07-23 12:02:08 by -
You don't know.
The 2009 rankings placed UCSF's School of Medicine fifth among all medical schools in the country in terms of quality of research training and primary care training. In addition, the school ranked among the top 10 in seven medical school specialty programs, including first in AIDS medicine, second in women's health, and third in internal medicine.
I wonder why ...2006-08-09 06:35:32 by avgjane
So much emphasis on top 10 in business schools. It's very strange. I don't know if it's the same for law schools or medical schools, either. I really don't think that a 3.3 cumulative and 3.75 major GPA is THAT horrible, but I have done some research and it seems that a 3.5 cum. is a minimum for the so-called top 10. I will look around at some second-tier schools and perhaps apply to a top 10 as a longshot.
You might also like:
$25m to move medical school — The Canberra Times
Plans are being drafted to refurbish the old heritage-listed John Curtin school of medical research, which was vacated in 2011, and to build a new $144 million state-of-the-art custom-built research centre next door.
Big Ten schools make strides in medical, agricultural research — Daily Nebraskan
Up north, the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities recently opened its new simulation center for the School of Nursing and the University of Wisconsin-Madison began a five-year research project on the dairy process.
Commercially-Available Drug to be Tested in Severe Form of Autism — Newswise
Newswise — Scientists at the Seaver Autism Center at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai have received a grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to study Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1), a promising treatment for a subtype of ..